How do I purchase HeaterMeals Self-Heating Meals?
- There are several options for purchasing HeaterMeals. The easiest is online at this website, www.heatermeals.com. Just use our automated shopping cart. We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express.
- You can also us direct at 800-503-4483.
- HeaterMeals are also sold at these retail outlets:
How long does it take to get HeaterMeals after I order?
- In an emergency situation, we can ship 24/7 on the same day that you order, assuming that our order inventory is available. Please see our emergency contact information.
- For non-emergency orders, HeaterMeals ship within 3 to 5 business days, plus the shipping time to your door.
How do I know which HeaterMeals product line to order?
That question can best be answered by asking, “What will you be using your HeaterMeals for?”
Are HeaterMeals just like MREs?
No they’re not. Please see our HeaterMeals vs. MREs Comparison.
While we make and supply the food heater found in every MRE Rations, the food in HeaterMeals is very different. HeaterMeals are nutritionally formulated for today’s, civilian diets, with healthy, quality calories. MREs, on the other hand, are designed to feed active soldiers under physical stress. As a result, MREs contain high levels of fat, sodium, carbohydrates and empty calories that civilians don’t need. Our entrees are 12 oz. servings, compared to 8 oz. in MREs.
What is the shelf-life of HeaterMeals Self-Heating Meals?
The shelf-lives of our four HeaterMeals product lines vary to fit your needs. Please view our shelf life page for a full description.
*Shelf-life figures are based on the production date.
Learn more about the shelf-life of our products, and how HeaterMeals EX has up to a 5 year shelf-life.
How does it work, how do you heat a meal?
Learn more about our food heater.
Can I return my order?
Unfortunately, because HeaterMeals are food items, we can only take back products that have been damaged during shipment. Please call 800-503-4483.